Salon Appts. once on board

heidik

I am wondering how easy/successful it is to book a salon appt. once on board? I am sailing out on the Sapphire Saturday and desperately need a trim/haircut! I have had to cancel 5 haircut appts. here in CT due to these darn snowstorms hitting us one after another! Luckily, it looks like tomorrow morning will be clear to fly out to the west coast for Sat's. departure.......but I have to get this hair cut and the only other time I was on Princess, the salon was a disaster trying to book anything during the entire trip....

I am wondering how easy/successful it is to book a salon appt. once on board? I am sailing out on the Sapphire Saturday and desperately need a trim/haircut! I have had to cancel 5 haircut appts. here in CT due to these darn snowstorms hitting us one after another! Luckily, it looks like tomorrow morning will be clear to fly out to the west coast for Sat's. departure.......but I have to get this hair cut and the only other time I was on Princess, the salon was a disaster trying to book anything during the entire trip....
No problem with the salon appointent. DW went up to the salon and made her appointment on the day after embarkation.

Looking at the air situation, I'll wish you good luck! Our son and DIL flew here Tuesday night from JFK.. apparently there was a lull between the two snowstorms, so their flight went without any trouble.

Shalom from Tel Aviv. Andy.

Once onboard, go right away to the salon & book your appointments. Do not wait. You can also call from your cabin to book right after boarding. If you wait, they fill up fast. I allways book right after boarding for formal night appointments & have had no problem getting in. Do not wait until day 2.

There is no pre-booking allowed on cruise personalizer. Never works.

Donna

Archived