Sign & Sail - Any Time Dining

croozlady

Just curious, this will be our first time trying the Any Time Dining...

What does it say on the Sign & Sail Card in place of your table number?

Another snow day here and my mind is wandering.... lol

"Table 777-Your Time Dining"

Just curious, this will be our first time trying the Any Time Dining...

What does it say on the Sign & Sail Card in place of your table number?

Another snow day here and my mind is wandering.... lol

There is NO table # (just Dining Room, as previous poster mentioned); you give the Host/Hostess your cabin #, and you'll be seated, after being asked if you want to dine alone, or share a table. Hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise.

There is NO table # (just Dining Room, as previous poster mentioned); you give the Host/Hostess your cabin #, and you'll be seated, after being asked if you want to dine alone, or share a table. Hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise.

I just looked at mine..it does actually say Table 777...in addition to the other info. Although that isnt the real table #, that is the # put in its place on the S&S card.

Yes it does have table 777 on the card. We were in the VIP lounge and overhead some people talking about a table number for Anytime Dining and we had the same table number. The number is not for a real table.

Better tell Carnival there is NO table number cause my card clearly says table #777.

Yes it does have table 777 on the card. We were in the VIP lounge and overhead some people talking about a table number for Anytime Dining and we had the same table number. The number is not for a real table.

If it was for a real table, then it would be a REALLY large table.:D

Better tell Carnival there is NO table number cause my card clearly says table #777.

Sorry folks-I just made an assumption (and you know that means:o).....as I knew that Anytime Dining would be open seating.....glad they didn't say table #666:eek:-might need a really big table:D !!!

Archived