Vegetarian Lasagna

cortneyward

Anyone ever tried it? Sounds delicious but haven't seen it talked about on here

My daughter, the vegetarian (:confused:) liked it so much when it was on the menu, she ordered it 2 more nights....

Looked very good and smell wonderful....

Anyone ever tried it? Sounds delicious but haven't seen it talked about on here

It's one of my favorite dishes and I'm not a vegetarian. Everyone at our table tasted it the night I ordered it and said it was better than their own choices.

The good thing about cruising is that you can try new foods. If you don't like what you got, you can order something different.

Ok I hate to go against the grain but several people on our cruise last year had it and HATED it! Said it was the nastiest stuff. It didnt tast anything like lasagna. Just my 2 cents.

I had the vegetarian lasagne on the Miracle way back in Nov 2008, and it was very good. I also had it on the Freedom in Sept 2009, and it was not as good as on the Miracle. In fact, it was so bad on the Freedom, that I did not even order it on the Valor a few months ago. The food on my Valor sailing was defintely not as good as the food on my Freedom sailing. And, the food on the Miracle was FAR superior to both. Sometimes, the cooks on one ship are better than on another; or maybe the Freedom cooks were just having an "off" night. I work in a restaurant, and I always look to see which cook is working a particular station before I place my employee meal order. They may all be working from the same recipe, but some have finesse, and some don't;)

Archived