Tahaa-Bruno's Tour or PG's Coral Gardens Excursion and Motu Mahana Picnic

narnia1

We will be on the May 25th sailing of the PG. I am having trouble deciding between whether to book Bruno's Excursion Bleue that combines several activities or doing the 3 hour Coral Gardens Ship Excursion and then spending the afternoon at the Motu Mahana picnic. We really want to spend as much time snorkeling as possible and the Coral Gardens look wonderful. We are not so interested in a Pearl Farm or Vanilla Farm and would rather be in the water. Does anyone who has done these before have an opinion? And if we do the ship's Coral Garden tour, will we be able to go to the Motu Mahana for the rest of the day? Thanks.:rolleyes:

The Coral Garden excursion is spectacular...absolutely beautiful. The current can be somewhat swift at times, so it requires some experience. In my opinion, spending time at Motu Mahama is also mandatory. Both in one day makes for another great day in paradise.

The Coral Garden excursion is spectacular...absolutely beautiful. The current can be somewhat swift at times, so it requires some experience. In my opinion, spending time at Motu Mahama is also mandatory. Both in one day makes for another great day in paradise.

Also, Motu Mahana has a special treat - half hour massages in a tent on the beach there in the lagoon! Magical! Yet another reason to not miss a day on the motu..........

Also, Motu Mahana has a special treat - half hour massages in a tent on the beach there in the lagoon! Magical! Yet another reason to not miss a day on the motu..........
I read about massages on the beach and always assumed that they would be for a fee. But now you've got me wondering! Are the 1/2 hr massages on Motu Mahana complimentary? That would definitely be a treat!

Archived