Disney Wonder questions

rwadam

Thanks in advance for answering a couple of questions about the Disney Wonder -- I checked the web site but didn't find these (probably just missed them).

What exactly is included in concierge rooms?

What are the internet options -- internet center? wifi in rooms?

I understand that some of the suites have a pull down ("murphy") bed in the living room and some have that bed in the bedroom. Does anyone know which rooms have it in the bedroom and which have it in the living room?

Thanks again!:)

The concierge rooms on the Wonder are all suites, so first of all you get lots of extra room! You will have daily treats left in your room, special concierge only get togethers, a DVD and CD library to choose from, you can order full hot breakfasts from Tritons through room service (depending on what suite you have, you can also order dinner from the dining rooms through room service), daily visits from your assigned concierge team who can help you with setting up reservations or other special requests and you will receive a special lithograph at the end of the cruise. You will have access to an onshore concierge team after you have paid in full - they can take of reservations, etc. if you want them too. In the terminal, there is a separate concierge check in and waiting area - you will also be in the first group to board the ship. I'm sure there's more, but that is all I remember at the moment!

The suites all have at least two full baths - the master includes a whirlpool tub. The midship one bedroom suites (8032, 8034, 8532, 8534) have the Murphy bed in the living area rather than in the master. Because of the layout, these seem larger than the other one bedroom suites in the same category ( they also have a triple wide balcony!).

Hope this helps - enjoy your cruise!

The concierge rooms on the Wonder are all suites, so first of all you get lots of extra room! You will have daily treats left in your room, special concierge only get togethers, a DVD and CD library to choose from, you can order full hot breakfasts from Tritons through room service (depending on what suite you have, you can also order dinner from the dining rooms through room service), daily visits from your assigned concierge team who can help you with setting up reservations or other special requests and you will receive a special lithograph at the end of the cruise. You will have access to an onshore concierge team after you have paid in full - they can take of reservations, etc. if you want them too. In the terminal, there is a separate concierge check in and waiting area - you will also be in the first group to board the ship. I'm sure there's more, but that is all I remember at the moment!

The suites all have at least two full baths - the master includes a whirlpool tub. The midship one bedroom suites (8032, 8034, 8532, 8534) have the Murphy bed in the living area rather than in the master. Because of the layout, these seem larger than the other one bedroom suites in the same category ( they also have a triple wide balcony!).

Hope this helps - enjoy your cruise!

Thank you so much for the information -- much appreciated!

Archived