Where to get more information and book excursions?

StarboardIndigo

Hi all, is there an area of this website or others that you can direct me to regarding booking excursions? We will be travelling to the Eastern Caribbean: Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk. Has anyone been to great/memorable excursions on these islands that they'd like to tell me about? We would like to do scuba diving, horses on the beach, anything else interesting? I know cozumel is better for rainforest treks and such but we will not be going there this time. Thanks!

Near the bottom of the main board is a Ports of Call section, look up your ports and there will be discussions.

In St. Thomas we had a nice tour in an open air taxi. It was run by Sunny Liston, but we didn't book through him we just found the taxi driver on the street, discussed the tour, and got in.

In San Juan we stayed a few days so we saw El Yunque rainforest which is beautiful and you can do a nice hike and swim in a waterfall. We went with E&B Tours which was recommended by our hotel. They also do bioluminescent bay kayak tours in the evenings if you're there after dark.

Archived