Quality Inn Galveston,Tx Question

BMRSNR

We will be staying at the quality inn on feb 27th this year before the cruise and they said they had free cruise parking and all that stuff ...

how safe is it to park your car there ? from what i could see it has a parking garage but im not 100% sure ...

lastyear we stayed at the holiday inn and they told us to make sure to park up from and not in back cause the car would get broken into in the back ! ...

this year were going to be taking my wifes car instead of a rental and she wants to make sure we dont get back to broken windows !

any input about that or other opinions on the hotel ?

lastyear we stayed at the holiday inn and they told us to make sure to park up from and not in back cause the car would get broken into in the back ! ...

:D

I cant imagine a hotel saying your car would get broken into .. what the ?? Are you sure they didnt say maybe or might?? What hotel would say dont park back there, when overflow parking .. some have to park back there at times.

Doesnt sound right to me.

I feel parking in Galveston is pretty safe and never worried my car would get broken into and Iv parked there numerous times.

Its a fairly safe town.

yes the hotel asked us what kinda car we had and we told them we had a enterprise 2010 malibu... she said to make sure to park it up front where their was light not to park it around back cause it could/would possibly get broken into ...

keep in mind this was when they had all of the fema ppl staying in all the hotels around town ... we were up most of the night cause the kids in the hotel thought it was funny to run up and down the hallways pulling the fire alarm switches in the hallways .

from the reviews ive seen online it seems like the quality inn and suites is one of the nicer "budget" hotels

Archived