Has the Back Office Service improved lately?

TTFromSommersTown

In the last year or so there has been a marked decrease in the number of people who have brought "Minor Complaints" to the HAL Board.

Reading between the lines of most of these Posts, it is not the original problem that was the source of the irritation, it is the fact that requests to have the problem recified were either ignored or the request had to be made multiple times before it was resolved.

From those that have been on HAL recently, would you say that the Font Desk etc. have improved the way that they handle the everyday problems that all passergers have from time to time?

In the last year or so there has been a marked decrease in the number of people who have brought "Minor Complaints" to the HAL Board.

Reading between the lines of most of these Posts, it is not the original problem that was the source of the irritation, it is the fact that requests to have the problem recified were either ignored or the request had to be made multiple times before it was resolved.

From those that have been on HAL recently, would you say that the Font Desk etc. have improved the way that they handle the everyday problems that all passergers have from time to time?

My only issue has been the shore excursion desk which I found on my last cruise to go downhill. From a front desk or concierge perspective, i have found them good. What counts to me is that they show some empathy and understand the problem. Once that happens, you feel better.

and yes, it has improved.

Archived