Should I try to change my aft cabin? (Radiance) AND Should I fear the shower?

One other thing about aft cabins is you have a built-in wind block. There were several times in Alaska when it was cool and breezy on the main decks but when you go aft there was no breeze. Several days when the sun was shining it was warm enough to don shorts with no breeze cruising along your bare legs. I'm a huge aft fan having done it twice.

• 1 year later...

Okay, I am sold...we are planning an Alaska cruise on Radiance for summer of 2013.

How do I know when the itineraries will be released? I am assuming to get an aft cabin I will need to book soon after they are released, is that correct? Any other advice?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I had 1104 on Jewel and it is wonderful.... the walk back is not so wonderful but so worth it! When Radiance Alaska itineraries were released at the time I booked that day for the corner aft....9256... well worth the long wait for the cruise to come around and the walk back there. The range of scenery and just the peace of sitting out there is awesome.

A PP mentioned using the crew staircase nearby.... please don't. This is an area that is off limits to passengers.

Archived