Perhaps another dumb question???

dizzy205

For the past several years we have sailed on RCCL ships. We have used one card for everything. The sign and sail was that, the room key, and boarding pass. We will be on the Legend in May, will we have different cards for different things, or will we have one card for everything?

Thank you!! I was concerned...and you put it to rest. I remember years ago, the paper boarding pass. I am glad to see they got away from that! On vacation, I want as little responsibility as possible. One card does me good! Well, really my husband, since he is the self appointed keeper of everything. Works for me! Thank you again:D

Is Imagination considered an "older" ship?

I went on her when she was new in 96 and will again in 3 weeks but since it has been many years and several cruises since I was last on this boat my memory is fuzzy as to if I had one key card or one card to get in my room and one card to buy stuff....?

Only the fantasy/holiday class ships use two keys. All others have one card.

You will need this card to get on and off the ship. If you buy a soda card its another card to carry. Carnival does not do stickers for the soda card.

Archived