Queen Victoria Panama Canal 3/18 to 3/29/11

nvcruising

We are a group of 6 sailing on March 18th on the Queen Victoria. None of us has been on this ship before. (My husband and I have sailed on the Queen Mary 2 and Queen Elizabeth 2.) We were wondering how many levels the Britannia restaurant is. Is there a quiet location in this dining room? We have selected second sitting. Thanks in advance for any info from cruisers who have actually been on this ship.

There are two levels to the Britannia Dining Room. I'm not aware of any super quiet locations but perhaps in the stern area or the upper level it may be a bit quieter than in the front. It was very easy to talk to and hear people at our table of eight and we were located just to the left of the huge globe wall decoration near the front.

There are two levels to the Britannia Dining Room. I'm not aware of any super quiet locations but perhaps in the stern area or the upper level it may be a bit quieter than in the front. It was very easy to talk to and hear people at our table of eight and we were located just to the left of the huge globe wall decoration near the front.

Try to be as far forward as you can. At the stern there is a lot of noise from the pods. At the upper far forward point, this is absent.

She's a lovely ship though.

WD

Archived