Day trip to Cappadocia?

Our cruise we have booked in Feb is supposed to go to Egypt. We were to be docked at Alexandria for two days.

The current cruise, same path, same ship, had to divert to Istanbul.

It appears they are going to be there 2-3 days to take the place of the Egypt portions.

I want to have a backup plan in case this is what we do.

I want to find out if anyone has done a day trip to Cappadocia?

This way, if we are there instead, and end up there even for 2 days, we can try to get out there.

I have been searching the forums but cannot find any stating they did a day trip.

I have looked online and do see that a few companies do them, but I prefer to use one that many people have already used or recommend.

Any advice?

Thank you;)

I have found a few, but I really prefer to use a tour company someone else has.

What tour company did you use for your 2-3 day trip?

maybe they have a 1 day trip, I just prefer to try companies others on cruises have used and been happy with vs. ones that are just randomly found online

hi there

last year with my family i was in there capadocia , so different plus peaceful it was to me with rock chuches fairy chimneys etc , we used e-turkeygreece.com

for all tours we did and they were great , very helpful , patient and professional and apart from those they had very reasonable prices

i can recommend to everyone that site

you might also try http://www.rainbowtourturkey.com. ask for george. He specializes in tours of the 7 churches of the book of Revelation, but he also does other tours as well. If he doesn't go to Cappadocia, he will know someone good who does. We have used him 2-3 times in the Ephesus/7 churches area, and he and his guides are fantastic.

hi there

last year with my family i was in there capadocia , so different plus peaceful it was to me with rock chuches fairy chimneys etc , we used e-turkeygreece.com

for all tours we did and they were great , very helpful , patient and professional and apart from those they had very reasonable prices

i can recommend to everyone that site

Pardon me for being skeptical, but it seems a little odd that your very first post on Cruise Critic is to recommend this agency. :rolleyes:

It might be a good idea to read the posting guidelines. Agencies that do not abide by them and abuse the system may have their names censored by the Cruise Critic moderator in ANY discussion, even a legitimate review.

Archived