Onboard credit

rere30

Can you gift onboard credit before sail date

Yes............Call 1-800-722-5443 and tell them you want to purchase On Board Credit as a gift for someone. Have their booking number, ship, and sailing date.

When the folks that you are gifting the OBC to arrive in their cabin, there will be a note explaining the credited amount on their SeaPass account.

Yes............Call 1-800-722-5443 and tell them you want to purchase On Board Credit as a gift for someone. Have their booking number, ship, and sailing date.

When the folks that you are gifting the OBC to arrive in their cabin, there will be a note explaining the credited amount on their SeaPass account.

If you don't know their booking number or sail date, you can get them a gift certificate that they can apply to any future cruise.

If you don't know their booking number or sail date, you can get them a gift certificate that they can apply to any future cruise.

True, but the OP was asking for OBC and purchasing it over the phone is so easier than using a gift certificate for OBC.

If you booked through a travel agent, he/she can take care of it for you. I just did this for my youngest son. He wanted obc on the family cruise as his birthday present from last December.

Be sure to ask for the receipt to be emailed to you. I forwarded it to my son so he has it with him on the ship. I always take written proof of any obc (that I know of; some are gifts from my TA) with me on my cruises. That way there is no question about it if there is a problem.

Archived