choosing a cruise help needed

mips

So we (just me and hubby no kids) have spent the last 3 weeks looking at 100s of Carnival and others Cruises and we just can not choose! I know what a predicament to be in! We have up to 2 weeks in time would like to go somewhere warm and want to travel in August or September. We crusied on Valor last time and did Grand Cayman, Belize, Costa Maya and Cozumel. So differrent places to see please. We love to snorkle, horse ride, motorcycle, see historic sites and we live a plane ride away no matter where we go from. We have been considering leaving from Florida since we would like to go back to Discovery Cove.

So where would you go and what would you do if you were in our situation?

I would do the St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk route. Hubby and I went last January just the two of us on the Liberty and loved it.

Another suggestion since you have more time would be to leave out of San Juan, stay there a few days before or after. They have a lot to offer that you can not do in a few hours, not to mention it is a Beautiful country with a lot of histroy.

How about the Victory out of San juan? Goes to St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Kitts, St. Lucia and St. Martin, plus as another poster mentioned, take a few days on either side of the cruise to explore San Juan. Beautiful old city and beautiful islands on the cruise! :D

Archived