flights

Toast1412

We are looking at a flight that gets into Orlando (MCO) at 12:35pm.

Do you think we have enough time to get to Port Canaveral 's port?

We would really like to leave the night before but can't.

What time does your ship set sail? Just keep in mind you have to be onboard 90 minutes before sailing.

It's almost an hour drive from MCO to the port.

Are there any red eye flights available?

Wow, I don't know if that's early enough. I'd be afraid that I'd be cutting the time too close. Do you have ship transfers? You can ask them when their last transfer leaves. My main concern would be a flight delay. You might not be leaving a lot of room for error there. But, as the OP asked - what time does your ship sail?

Wow, I don't know if that's early enough. I'd be afraid that I'd be cutting the time too close. Do you have ship transfers? You can ask them when their last transfer leaves. My main concern would be a flight delay. You might not be leaving a lot of room for error there. But, as the OP asked - what time does your ship sail?

You will likely not make your cruise! :eek:

6 of my last 8 flights have been delayed - sometimes weather, sometimes mechanical, sometimes who knows. :confused: do you want to start your vacation worried about delays and missing the ship? Either find an earlier flight or a later cruise, or fill out your trip insurance paperwork before you leave home! :o

<P>

Before the detour, it was taking about 50-60 minutes to get to the port. You have to get off the plane, grab luggage, find your transportation, drive and NOW find the detour due to the tanker explosion last week. No you will not make it.
</P>

<P> </P>

<P> </P>

<P>How long do you think it will take to get to the pier with the detour</P>

Before the detour, it was taking about 50-60 minutes to get to the port. You have to get off the plane, grab luggage, find your transportation, drive and NOW find the detour due to the tanker explosion last week. No you will not make it.

Well, the cruise isn't till June so the detour should'nt be an issue. I noticed the last CCl transport was around 1:30.

What time does your ship set sail? Just keep in mind you have to be onboard 90 minutes before sailing.

It's almost an hour drive from MCO to the port.

Are there any red eye flights available?

It looks like the ship leaves at 4pm. I wouldn't think we would run into

weather problems. Our cruise is not until June.

Well, the cruise isn't till June so the detour should'nt be an issue. I noticed the last CCl transport was around 1:30.

Maybe the detour wont get in the way, but in June, thunder storms could be a major issue....we always sail in atleast a day early but usually 2 days early and have been stuck on the tarmack in thunderstorms..we would not have made it to the port in time if we didnt leave earlier...Id say at the very least, get a flight early, really early in the morning!

Archived