Premium Non Alcoholic vs Basic

Big Chief

I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find an answer. What constitutes "Specialty" Coffee and Teas in the Premium package as opposed to "Premium" coffee and teas in the basic non alcoholic packages?? For example, is hot choclate in the premium or basic, Capucciono etc?

I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find an answer. What constitutes "Specialty" Coffee and Teas in the Premium package as opposed to "Premium" coffee and teas in the basic non alcoholic packages?? For example, is hot choclate in the premium or basic, Capucciono etc?

I believe what becomes "specialty" is a latte, mocha, etc. etc. Starbucks type drinks if you will

Supposedly, the coffees included in the alcoholic packages include coffee liqueurs as well as latte and cappuccino-type coffees (which is what the non-alcoholic packages allow), but there is some debate among CC posters as well as Celebrity customer reps as to what is really allowed with each package, when it comes to what kinds of coffees are included in what package.

Chief,

Cruised twice last year with the Classic non-alcoholic package and could order lattees, cappucinnos, soft drinks, fresh orange juice, canned juices, non premium water etc. All were included in the Classic package. The Premium includes smoothes, frozen drinks w/o alcohol and premium waters. Still don't know what the specialty coffees are.

Bea

Archived