Spirit Cabin 4123 Category 4K

MonaCD

Just booked this cabin and would like to hear form anyone who has been in this cabin. I know lots of people say it should have a good view but can anyone confirm it does have a good view between the lifeboats as the deck plan suggests? I've searched and searched here there and eveywhere but can't find a pic from that exact cabin.

Just booked this cabin and would like to hear form anyone who has been in this cabin. I know lots of people say it should have a good view but can anyone confirm it does have a good view between the lifeboats as the deck plan suggests? I've searched and searched here there and eveywhere but can't find a pic from that exact cabin.

I am interested as well! :)

Tom

I was in this cabin on the Legend. Great room! You are right smack between two lifeboats so you have a decent view out between them. I loved this room (and this category, 4K) and would book it again in a heartbeat. I'll look for pictures and post them later.

• Like 1

We were in 4140 and the view is a little "less" blocked than the photos above of 4123. If this cabin is available you might want to consider switching if you aren't already in the penalty period. (Don't rely on what shows up available online...call Carnival to check for sure.)

Here is the view from 4140:

Carnival%20Legend%20-%20135.JPG

Carnival%20Legend%20-%20062.JPG

The view in Grand Cayman:

Carnival%20Legend%20-%20269.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the pics folks. We had 4196 booked but it didn't seem to be quite as good as 4123. We are almost a year out from the sailing so I thought I'd make the change now after some recommendations from our friends who were on the Miracle last week. I did call carnival and asked for 4140 first but it wasn't available, I didn't realize that metal thing was smack dab in the middle in cabin 4123 but I can live with that. Hey, maybe it's somewhere else on the Spirit.

• Like 1

I'm excited to be in a 4K room - I have 4131 - does anyone know what kind of view that one has? From what I can see, some life boats are bigger than others? and I think this room might be by a larger life boat?

I'm excited to be in a 4K room - I have 4131 - does anyone know what kind of view that one has? From what I can see, some life boats are bigger than others? and I think this room might be by a larger life boat?

I would be interested to know as well, since we're booked in the cabin opposite, 4130. :)

• 1 year later...
Here's what I found:

Legend41231.jpg

Legend41232.jpg

Legend41234.jpg

Legend41233.jpg

YEA !!! , Just called carnival and upgraded.We were booked in a 4a on the Rivera deck.Last year we booked a 4a and got the 4k upgrade + $40.00. We booked early saver we are also past guest. I saw the sale price was only $40.00 more to upgrade to the 4K so I was a done deal.Got lucky to get 4123 GREAT view. WOW my plan came together.I love 4K rooms.We are booked for Sept 30th.

We had this cabin on the Spirit to Aalska:D It had a great view and as we paid the same price as an inside cabin, it was a bargain:) I would not hessitate to book it again.

Have fun

LeeLee

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 8 years later...