Cabin switched………………

Ok gang on recommendations by you, I just switched our cabin from 14216 down one deck below to 12216. I was worried about being below the pool deck on 14 and did not notice this until AFTER the booking and pondering about this cabin, now does anyone know where the bed is located?

THANKS!

Edited by RaiderFaninNM

Ok gang on recommendations by you, I just switched our cabin from 14216 down one deck below to 12216. I was worried about being below the pool deck on 14 and did not notice this until AFTER the booking and pondering about this cabin, now does anyone know where the bed is located?

THANKS!

I did the same thing. We had booked a CP balcony on deck 10 for October 2011, then unexpectedly went on the December 1 Labadee Extravaganza. We were assigned 14583 and loved the location (close to stairs/elevators and just a quick walk up to the Solarium). There weren't any noise problems, but just to be sure, we booked the cabin just below that one for this October. I think deck 12 is going to be a good location.

I did the same thing. We had booked a CP balcony on deck 10 for October 2011, then unexpectedly went on the December 1 Labadee Extravaganza. We were assigned 14583 and loved the location (close to stairs/elevators and just a quick walk up to the Solarium). There weren't any noise problems, but just to be sure, we booked the cabin just below that one for this October. I think deck 12 is going to be a good location.

Thanks for the note and I did not want to chance the possibility of having chairs being moved about us early in the am...........

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old post and you may not see this but I did a search for cabin 12216 on the Allure in May of this year and just wanted to see if I could find out specifics from you on the bed location as well as your thoughts on the cabin...the good and the bad.

Thanks

I know this is an old post and you may not see this but I did a search for cabin 12216 on the Allure in May of this year and just wanted to see if I could find out specifics from you on the bed location as well as your thoughts on the cabin...the good and the bad.

Thanks

No problem!

The bed was right by the bathroom and the sofa was my sons bed. The cabin is well, a cabin, small for such a big ship but then they are all small. The Allure is a beauty of a ship, room is well appointed and is spacious all the time if one does not need the sofabed, the balcony is a great way to be alone and away from the world. Funny with the ship sailing full we never felt like it was "full". The only draw back I can think of about the room was with the bed by the bath, there was getting by the bed to get to the rest of the room, there was small space between the bed and the wall, no biggie but distracted when we were all moving about in the room. Can not wait to try the Oasis and waiting for the Project Sunshine ships!

Thanks so much for the quick reply. That helps out so much. We were told this room holds 4, but it sounds like you only had 3 people in it. Is there an upper bed that you did not use or we're we told wrong by RC?

No upper bed that I saw, they may be putting your 4th on the sofa bed. Not too sure if that is an adult as it will be tight.

No upper bed that I saw, they may be putting your 4th on the sofa bed. Not too sure if that is an adult as it will be tight.

Thanks! That's what I was afraid of. I will be calling RCI today to confirm that's the case and if so getting moved to a different cabin. Thanks again for your help!

Thanks! That's what I was afraid of. I will be calling RCI today to confirm that's the case and if so getting moved to a different cabin. Thanks again for your help!

According to the deck plans on the website, your cabin has a sofabed for the 3rd &b 4th passengers. That symbol is the outline of a triangle.

To find a cabin with a sofabed AND pullman, look for the black diamond.

According to the deck plans on the website, your cabin has a sofabed for the 3rd &b 4th passengers. That symbol is the outline of a triangle.

To find a cabin with a sofabed AND pullman, look for the black diamond.

Yeah thats what made me question the room assignment. Problem is, we're going with a business group as part of a sales incentive and they are handling all the booking and room assignments. I brought it to their attention and they are going to try to move us, if there are any rooms left in the group that they have reserved. If not, it is going to be a very close week for 4 adults. Oh well, good thing we're all close and who cares...we're on a cruise!

• 6 years later...
Have booked on Norwegian Escape leaving NY on 9th Dec. Have been on Breakaway and had a great time.:cool:

Welcome to Cruise Critic. I believe that you are very lost. This is the Royal Caribbean forum, and this thread is about the Oasis/Allure.

Try this: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107

THANKS!

It's stupid there "isn't" a deck 13.

And this thread is way past stale.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app