Soda Pop Drink Prices

parentsof5

I tried the search for this, with no luck (thus the various names in the title - hopefully it will help someone else that wonders the samething).

How much are single soda pop drinks on board? Are they the same as the cans in the rooms?

$1.95 plus 15% gratuity for a 12 oz can.

$1.95 plus 15% gratuity for a 12 oz can.

Is there any cheaper way to get soda/pop onboard? Is it cheaper if we order it through Bon Voyage before the cruise?

I don't want a soda card, I just want to purchase soda cans and not have to bring them onboard myself

Well I know when we go in aug . We will each carry on a 12 pack which should be more then enough for 7 days :) . But I will buy DD a soda with her dinner if she likes , but then she likes virgin frozen drinks then lol

Virgin drinks are 4.75 plus 15% these are not available with the soda card. (unless you were talking about those Shirley Temples)

Not huge soda drinkers, but we always bring a 12 pack of ginger ale and 1 6 pack of bottled diet pepsi. It is nice to have them in my room when I want them. When we fly, it's not quite as easy so we just buy on board.

Archived