Early Saver Question

cruiserkelly

Yes - and if your category is lower than what you originally paid, you need to fill out the Early Saver Price Protection form and submit that online to Carnival. I believe that others have said that they have called Carnival directly or via their PVP, but I don't know about that. I've always just filled out the online form.

Fun Saver is only gtys, so you cant price match that for sure. Sometimes there are discounts for your state, or senior you might qualify for too.

Check all rates that you qualify for.

No senior rate...for a few more years at least. :)

Thanks for all your help. I've already received 20 bucks off the final payment because of the early saver price drop, but I hope to get some OBC before we cruise. ;)

Just keep checking - I'm at a computer all day so I check probably 4 or 5 times while at work - it's paid off for me, I've got $162 in OBC so far, hoping that the prices drop again as it seems the cabins where I'm located don't seem to be selling out yet :)

I guess since my cruise is less than 3 months away now, there is no early saver fare anymore when I check the prices. Now, do I look for the other 3 rates that show up, Past Guest, Fun Saver and Fun Select to go below what I paid originally for Early Saver?

Also be aware, if a Category above yours falls to/below your ES rate, you can take the upgrade and get credit for the fare difference. If a "Pack-and-Go" (Guarantee) is advertised where the rate for a Guarantee (OV, BL, ST) above yours falls below your ES rate, you can give up your assigned cabin, take a "TBA" cabin in the higher guarantee category, and get OBC for any difference. ken

Archived