General questions about the Dream

4THELOVEOFBOO

Hi there guys! My hubby and I are going on the Dream in November and I have a few questions. We have a balcony room and was wondering where we should NOT get a room at on the ship, we are Cat 8C. Also, even though we have cruised on the Triumph, I cannot remember how much the pop cards are. Can anyone let me know.

Thanks,

Melissa

Hi there guys! My hubby and I are going on the Dream in November and I have a few questions. We have a balcony room and was wondering where we should NOT get a room at on the ship, we are Cat 8C. Also, even though we have cruised on the Triumph, I cannot remember how much the pop cards are. Can anyone let me know.

Thanks,

Melissa

First off, congrats on your 1st post! Are you booking a guaranty room or picking a room? Some of the areas people tend to avoid are near the stairs/elevators or near where the service doors are on a floor. The Dream is a wonderful ship, I know you will enjoy it. Have you thought about a cove balcony?

Pretty much all of the 8C cabins are on the Empress and Verandah Decks... excellent locations. They are between passenger decks and not subject to potential noise for bands belows or the scraping of deck chairs above.

It's been my experience that the areas near the elevators are pretty quiet as the elevators themselves are nearly silent. However, the passengers... occasionally not so much.

The soda card for a 7 day voyage is $36.23 for a guest 17 years old or less and $48.30 for passengers 18 and above. The prices include a 15% gratuity.

:)

First off, congrats on your 1st post! Are you booking a guaranty room or picking a room? Some of the areas people tend to avoid are near the stairs/elevators or near where the service doors are on a floor. The Dream is a wonderful ship, I know you will enjoy it. Have you thought about a cove balcony?

We did consider a Cove Balcony but, decided to stick with a regular balcony. We do not want to be so close the water level. We like the idea of being higher. And we are pick our room :)

Archived