OMG upsell fairy called

hlb76

I just got a call from CCL guess it was a good day to stay home sick..... They offered me a suite for am extra $400. Of course I got caught up in the excitement and took it. Now I'm having a bit of regrets....

Please tell me more about cabin 6156

We are on a 5 day Spirit cruise and there are 4 of us. We had a extended balcony on deck 8. Now we are on deck 6 in a suite I think the extra room will be nice for us and the VIP boarding and tendering. Guess getting a suite is not something we would ever do for ourselves on our free will but this will be a nice time it give it a try!

I just got a call from CCL guess it was a good day to stay home sick..... They offered me a suite for am extra $400. Of course I got caught up in the excitement and took it. Now I'm having a bit of regrets....

Please tell me more about cabin 6156

Three days before you cruise....thats hard to believe....$400 total or per person....total is a steal.....

We are on a 5 day Spirit cruise and there are 4 of us. We had a extended balcony on deck 8. Now we are on deck 6 in a suite I think the extra room will be nice for us and the VIP boarding and tendering. Guess getting a suite is not something we would ever do for ourselves on our free will but this will be a nice time it give it a try!

That's 20 extra dollars per person, per day. If the idea makes you happy, then it was worth the money.:D

I was thinking my trip was too close to get a call... I'm so glad to hear that you all are getting the upgrade! I hope you all have an AMAZING vacation!!!! If you post while you are on your trip, I will be stalking you... otherwise I have to wait till I get back to see how much fun you all had.

:) Starrfish

Yes $400 total was the offer. I think it's going to be great to try! I was shocked when I got the call 3 days out! The sailing has been listed sold out of all but interiors for a while. I am not telling the kids they will be amazed! We are normally inside cabin people. Now to get packing!

Congrats! I would have taken it, especially with 4 people! We had 6258 on the Miracle last year because we had my DD with us and we loved the extra room. Also nice to have the separate dressing area, the double sinks and the big shower with tub. Balcony is double the size!

Here is a link to some pics of your cabin on the Pride...will be the same for the most part. There are a little better pics of the cabin itself if you go to the Spirit and look at cabin #6154 (also an Ocean Suite).

http://********************/view_room.php?r_id=27239

Enjoy and have fun!

It won't let me post the link in here. Go to cruiselinerooms dot com

Yes $400 total was the offer. I think it's going to be great to try! I was shocked when I got the call 3 days out! The sailing has been listed sold out of all but interiors for a while. I am not telling the kids they will be amazed! We are normally inside cabin people. Now to get packing!

You're three days out from your cruise and you're just now starting to pack? We leave on the Legend on February 27 and my wife started packing last August. Tsk, tsk.

I am normally packed way ahead of time but this year I was lacking all motivation to get it done. We are calling this vaction "Cruise of Doom" there have been so many bumps in the road I was really not sure we would even get to go. But now we are days away :eek: and have this AWESOME room we darn right better get to go! And it better be worth it!

I am normally packed way ahead of time but this year I was lacking all motivation to get it done. We are calling this vaction "Cruise of Doom" there have been so many bumps in the road I was really not sure we would even get to go. But now we are days away :eek: and have this AWESOME room we darn right better get to go! And it better be worth it!

hlb, I see you're from my neighboring state - the land of 10,000 lakes. Been there many times. Love fishing near Perham. What part of Minnesota are you from? I grew up in North Dakota. I also work with a guy here in SLC who grew up in Minnesota up by Brainerd and he's planning on moving back there in a year when he retires.

Awe sweetheart, then you needed this. Go and have a wonderful vacation as it sounds like you have earned it. Call this fate and an offsetter to any bad you may have experienced.

hlb, I see you're from my neighboring state - the land of 10,000 lakes. Been there many times. Love fishing near Perham. What part of Minnesota are you from? I grew up in North Dakota. I also work with a guy here in SLC who grew up in Minnesota up by Brainerd and he's planning on moving back there in a year when he retires.

We are Southeast MN. We live in a small town outside of Rochester!

You will love having a suite. My first cruise I ended up with a two day migraine. By the second night, I could barely get out of bed. My husband and the friends we were on the cruise with ordered in dinner and they sat in the sitting area playing cards and keeping me company. Our steward came in and made about 15 different towel animals to entertain us. Never could have done that in a small room!

Have a great trip! Sounds like you need it.:)

Archived