Transfer booking to Travel Agency..

hulamoon

The cruise category I am in is sold out, so there is no room for error. That may be a tall order for some agencies. I am still looking for an air deal, and fear I missed the December deals.. I may have to dip into air miles or spin the wheel again.

Thanks for the good thoughts, schoolinmy3.

I was so ticked at Carnival's people, I switched to a TA and they said they could transfer it over, same cabin and price as Carnival It had just been two days, so no problem, but the Carnival person said I could only transfer it within 30 days of the reservation. No telling if that was right, as every Carnival person I talked to had a different answer on about every question I asked. HAL people were much better. Good luck!

If I wanted to transfer a booking before final payment to a travel agency, is this possible? Is it possible to do so without loosing the rate I booked?

Thank you..

Sharie, if your booking is with HAL they should transfer it.

If it is truly transferred then everything stays as is including your room.

Call to make sure. Make it clear that you will want to transfer it not cancel and re-book.

I assume there is a good motivation to transfer to a TA if your rate was a good one and the price is now up. If there is, perhaps you should also have your TA call to double check and get things ready.

Archived