Independent Tours in Ephesus (Kusadasi) Turkey?

Has anyone every used this tour company in Ephesus (Kusadasi) Turkey:

http://www.helloephesus.com/ephesus_de_luxe.html

The Ephesus De Luxe Full Day Tour sounds very good and for $80 USD per person (2 - 4 persons). The price goes does with more people ($75USD 5-8 people, $70USD 9-12 people, etc).

We want to see with the cruise ship offers at this port before we decide on any independent tour guide.

What other tour guide companyis has anyone used in this port before and would recommend?

Thanks for any advice.

Kruz Guys

Stephen and Tom :D

progress.gif

There are a huge number of posts on private tours in Ephesus. While you are waiting on responses to this, you might want to do a search on this board. Several companies are well recommended. Each person can only recommend tours that they have personally taken....

I have done two tours with Ekol travel from Ephesus and they were both great. I can highly recommend them, and many other people on these boards have used them as well.

There are a huge number of posts on private tours in Ephesus. While you are waiting on responses to this, you might want to do a search on this board. Several companies are well recommended. Each person can only recommend tours that they have personally taken....

I have done two tours with Ekol travel from Ephesus and they were both great. I can highly recommend them, and many other people on these boards have used them as well.

Thanks for your response and information. EKOL was going to be my next investigation. ;)

I went with Hello Ephesus and it was the best and least expensive guided tour we had in all our stops (Rome, Sorrento, Alexandria, Antalya).

Thanks for the information. They do look like a good option.

Am trying to also investigate Florence, Rome, Naples, Athens, Crete and Malta.

The CC shore excursion threads are very helpful but it is always good to get first hand reports like yours.

Thanks for responding. :D

First of all,they are new but a successful tour company.All companies in this region is highly successful and reasonable price.For instance, www.ekoltravel.com 2-3 pax 72$ , www.meandertravel.com 3-4 pax 57$, 2-4 pax 40$ , www.ephesustour.us 3-4 pax 40$ .You can not make a private tour of the this prices other cities in Europe.

Good information. Thanks for sharing. I've looked at Eko Travel, Ephesus Tours, Hello Ephesus Tours, and Private Tours in Turkey. All have good infomration. Now I will look at meandertravle.com per your recommendation.

Thanks again for your input.

Stephen & Tom

Kruz Guys :D

EKOL Tours just had a 50% off special for groups of 4 or more to celebrate their 25th anniversary. The sale ended Jan 31st but contact Nur @ Ekol Tours and maybe she extend the sale to you if you are interested.

Thanks for your response and information. EKOL was going to be my next investigation. ;)

We already have our group of 9 booked with Kosagen Tours and know that Yelda will be our guide. She gets very good marks on this board. They have been very responsive and prompt with their replies and the cost is very reasonable.

Do they charge you on-line by credit card ahead of time for any reservation confirmation or do you pay everything at the end of the tour in cash?

Thanks

Stephen

Do they charge you on-line by credit card ahead of time for any reservation confirmation or do you pay everything at the end of the tour in cash?

Thanks

Stephen

They told us to pay at the end of the tour. We did not have to give a credit card to reserve. The total cost for the 9 of us will be 350 euros. If you search his name you will find many glowing reports.

They told us to pay at the end of the tour. We did not have to give a credit card to reserve. The total cost for the 9 of us will be 350 euros. If you search his name you will find many glowing reports.

Thanks for the information. That makes it sound more appealing!

;)

I can't seem to locate them. Thanks.

Try this website - I think this is what you may be looking for:

http://privatetoursinturkey.com/

I have also looked at the following websites for the EPHESUS/KUSADASI (Turkey) port. They might be useful. :D

http://www.ekoltravel.com/

http://www.************.org/ephesus_tour.htm

http://www.helloephesus.com/ephesus_de_luxe.html

We are looking forward to seeing what the Celebrity cruise ship offers before deciding on tours (independent vs ship tours). ;)

Happy Cruising!

Kruz Guys

Stephen and Tom

Archived