Epic Jazz Brunch

Why Knot Me

Just off the Epic this past Saturday and want to let others know how fantastic the Jazz Brunch is. It is held in Cagney's, the food is excellent, service is great and music is enjoyable. It definitely was a good value and I won't miss it in the future.

There is a buffet with salads, cheese, fruit, vegetables, rolls, danish, make your own Caesar salad with shrimp or chicken, pasta station, desserts etc. Then, entrees were hard to choose from because so many sounded good... I had the Le Bistro Tenderloin which was so tender and juicy with Bernaise sauce. There were waffles, and pancakes too. Desserts were Creme Brulee, Peach Cobbler, Apple Crisp, Cheesecake. Begin the brunch with a Bloody Mary or Screwdriver and it's a perfect start to the day.

Just off the Epic this past Saturday and want to let others know how fantastic the Jazz Brunch is. It is held in Cagney's, the food is excellent, service is great and music is enjoyable. It definitely was a good value and I won't miss it in the future.

There is a buffet with salads, cheese, fruit, vegetables, rolls, danish, make your own Caesar salad with shrimp or chicken, pasta station, desserts etc. Then, entrees were hard to choose from because so many sounded good... I had the Le Bistro Tenderloin which was so tender and juicy with Bernaise sauce. There were waffles, and pancakes too. Desserts were Creme Brulee, Peach Cobbler, Apple Crisp, Cheesecake. Begin the brunch with a Bloody Mary or Screwdriver and it's a perfect start to the day.

Sounds great! Do you remember how much the brunch cost?

• 2 weeks later...

On the Eastern itin on Epic, jazz brunch is on Thurs. (sea day)

Offered once a wk.

The chateaubriand was really good! Nice salad/appetizer bar on one side. I had an early breakfast that day, so other than OJ, had lunch items.

They had a create a caesar salad with a choice of grilled shrimp (delicious) or chicken. I happened to ask the chef if there were anchovies as there were none out. When I sat down he showed up with a plate full.

Excellent service and nice music.

Archived