Does the PS on Journey have

Caroldoll

Other than that are the ships well decorated and lovely?

Hi Caroldoll !

I would answer the question as absolutely yes... but it all depends on what anyone's definition is. If you are looking for glitz, neon, and the wow factor of the Larger Cruise ships... this isnt it. Azamara is a Wow, though in a different way. The ships are beautiful, but I'd call it "Classic Elegance".

I suggest checking out the Essence of Azamara Virtual Tour at www.azamaraclubcruises.com . The Virtual Tour Link is located towards the bottom left of their Home Page.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your Cruise !

As one poster said, the shower is over the bath. You have to be prepared to step over a very high sided bath. I am 5' 3" and found getting in and out quite a challenge especially if it is at all rocky [ad you have to remember you are at the back of the ship]. It is such a shame because, with some forethought, a separate shower could have been included in the guest bathroom.

Unlike the other posters, I do not really consider Quest to be "well decorated and lovely". It is "nice" but, IMHO, lightweight and superficial. It certainly does not fit my idea of "Country Club" but perhaps there is a cultural difference between the two sides of the pond.

The PS is great for the space and items such as guest bathroom and, especially wake watching but not luxurious and, for the life of me, I cannot understand why they did not put a door between the bedroom and sitting room.

Sail on Azamara for the service and ambiance on board and in a PS for the space but, IMHO, not for the luxury.

Sue

know about the no door, but I was hoping the tub was a shower! One can live with things like this though. The cruise has the most wonderful ports and overnights in a lot of them. That is a real draw for us. Thank you all

Hi Project_Gal

I am so pleased that there is no door separating the two rooms........just another thing to rattle during the night.

Brian

Brian

We have never had a problem with doors rattling with suites on Celebrity's suites but find drawing the curtain between the two rooms can be a distrubance if one person is sleeping. The curtain also fails to stop noise from the sitting room disturbing someone sleeping in the bedroom as a door would.

Sue

Archived