Yet another ES ?

starly94

I've searched and am planning on calling Carnival to find out for sure but does anyone know if you cancel one person from a four person booking, what is the penalty? BTW, this would be before final payment. Thanks for any help!

I've searched and am planning on calling Carnival to find out for sure but does anyone know if you cancel one person from a four person booking, what is the penalty? BTW, this would be before final payment. Thanks for any help!

$50.00 cancellation fee and they hold the remainder of the deposit to be used at a future date

$50.00 cancellation fee and they hold the remainder of the deposit to be used at a future date

I cancelled one person from a 3 person sailing which was booked ES and they charged me the full $250 deposit!! WT (heck) !! This was also prior to final payment>>>did I get ripped off??

I cancelled one person from a 3 person sailing which was booked ES and they charged me the full $250 deposit!! WT (heck) !! This was also prior to final payment>>>did I get ripped off??

If you didn't cancel and re-book a future cruise at the same phone call, they undoubtedly charged you $50pp penalty and are holding that balance of your deposit for you to eventually book a cruise w/in 2 years. ken

If you didn't cancel and re-book a future cruise at the same phone call, they undoubtedly charged you $50pp penalty and are holding that balance of your deposit for you to eventually book a cruise w/in 2 years. ken

Actually the person that was cancelled.. the future credit is probably being held in the name of that person. So, yes, if you paid the deposit and cancelled someone other than yourself.. you are out $250 at the moment.

If you cancel someone and you paid their deposit.. you have to fax them a form to get to use the future credit yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

After lots of back and forth with Carnival I found out that YES- there was a $200 cruise credit just waiting for me to claim it...and I just did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Thanks for the heads up- if I wouldn't have asked I would have never know though...which seems a little sneaky of Carnival... But I LOVE them all the same!!!! :)

Archived