Balcony rooms on Elation?

cruiserkelly

So does that mean Elation doesn't have a waterslide or serenity deck? I wonder if they plan on doing the upgrade to this ship like they did on some of the sister ships and if so, when? Anybody know? :)

Not sure about plans for the waterworks, but the Elation does have a Serenity deck, and its nice.

Im in a OV on Upper deck this coming Saturday. I just hope the weather is good, heck with if it has the upgrades or not. We have been thru a bad week weatherwise, time to get warm... thats all I want is to feel warm for a couple of days :D

Im already watching the Mobile weather for Friday and Saturday.

Largest balconies on the Elation are 70 sq ft (cat GS). Balconies on Veranda Deck are tiny.

Weather for Mobile next weekend suggests sunny and upper 50's, Firefly.

I was just looking fri and sat. .. Ill be gone saturday lol, so dont care until I get back.

I thought it said 45 high and 30 low on friday when Im driving in, and like 52 on saturday last time I looked. Iv got the forecast bookmarked, but it changes pretty often.

We just got off the Elation last Monday and are going again in April. My TA told me that in Oct it will be going in dry dock to be refurbished. She said they are going to make some hallways wider, add the water slide and take out the pool in the verandah aft and make some balacony rooms. They are already relacing tv with flat screen-we had one and friends did not.They were also putting new mattresses on our cruise.

Archived