Looking for your ideas.

parentsof5

I want to put together cruise survival bags for my 3 teenagers (2-18 yo girls and 1-almost 16 yo boy) just for something fun. Nothing big, think party favor bag size with a few necessities to make the trip more comfortable/fun.

These are some of my ideas so far:

chapstick

new sunglasses

watch

lanyard

Anymore ideas?

I want to put together cruise survival bags for my 3 teenagers (2-18 yo girls and 1-almost 16 yo boy) just for something fun. Nothing big, think party favor bag size with a few necessities to make the trip more comfortable/fun.

chapstick

new sunglasses

watch

lanyard

Anymore ideas?

breath mints, gum, comb, mirror?

personalized toiletry bags so they can store their stuff in...?

Love the camera card idea...and the underwater camera one for sure.

My girls loved the 'jelly' watches...course they weren't as 'waterproof' as we had hoped, but for a buck a piece, it didn't matter..it gave them no excuse to miss curfew!

Be sure to at least register your son for Club 02, and ask that he at least go the first night...he never knows who he might meet, and it's kind of hard to jump in after groups have formed!!

chapstick

new sunglasses

watch

lanyard

Anymore ideas?

Get the waterproof lanyards. They have a little waterproof case in the end that your kids can put their sail & sign cards in along with some cash or little valuables while swimming in the sea.

Cheap flipflops - you can even decorate the girls up before hand - make them all girly. Cheap beach towels to take on excursions or to the pool - I know how they can be about leaving things behind - BEEN THERE DONE IT

chapstick

new sunglasses

watch

lanyard

Anymore ideas?

I think you are a wonderful mom to cruise with 3 teenagers. I wish I could put together a goody bag for YOU!:)

Are you gonna get them a soda card...if not, you could buy them soda coupons from Bon Voyage. Other ideas: highlighters, sticky notes, disposable cameras, cool backpack to put the stuff in (Vera Bradley backpack bags are nice, but expensive), a small flashlight for the cabin, lanyard with safe thingy (waterproof case that holds S & S card and some cash), flip flops and walky talkies.

I think you are a wonderful mom to cruise with 3 teenagers. I wish I could put together a goody bag for YOU!:)

This made me laugh - and feel great all rolled into one. Thanks!!! Three is cake after having 4 in high school and one in middle school at the same time. :-)

lanyard with safe thingy (waterproof case that holds S & S card and some cash).

Do either of you that shared this have a source you can order them from or a store they can be found at?

I'm a mom of 3 teenagers so I can relate to you. :) We've taken our kids on 4 cruises. Definitely get them the soda cards. I'd also make sure they have a way to keep their music available 24/7. That may mean batteries, new headphones, a way to charge their devices. If your kids are like mine, they won't be too happy to be away from a computer for a week. You might think about getting them some minutes in the internet cafe.

Have fun!

This made me laugh - and feel great all rolled into one. Thanks!!! Three is cake after having 4 in high school and one in middle school at the same time. :-)

Do either of you that shared this have a source you can order them from or a store they can be found at?

I got mine at Disney World. My mom had some from a boating store.

http://www.wholesalemarine.com/p/W-P-001-01/Surf+Safe+Waterproof+Carrying+Case+with+Lanyard.html

http://www.mouseshoppe.com/Merchant5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MS0284&Store_Code=M&Category_Code=245

Cheap flipflops - you can even decorate the girls up before hand - make them all girly. Cheap beach towels to take on excursions or to the pool - I know how they can be about leaving things behind - BEEN THERE DONE IT

Thank you.......

Cruise critic also has their own 'logo' store you can order them from... Depending on when you are cruising, the stores should have them out shortly..my guess is as soon as Valentines day is over, they will start to mingle the summer stuff with the Easter stuff!

Archived