Some people must like MSC.. Poesia sold out for the 27th of Feb.

monicajay

I booked an interior cabin way back in April of 2010 to make sure I had something to look forward to for our spring break. I am a teacher and have no choice of dates. Today, feeling a bit blue, I decided I would upgrade to a balcony so I called MSC. Too late, I was told, the ship is already 100% sold out. Not even a wait list.

Despite the number of people who seem to have complaints they are managing to fill the ship.

Lucky for me that even though we have an inside, we are aft on deck 12 with the cabin door not 4 inches from the door to go outside to the quiet aft deck. So although it is an inside you can't be closer to getting outside.

I know, always book a cabin you can live with.

I booked an interior cabin way back in April of 2010 to make sure I had something to look forward to for our spring break. I am a teacher and have no choice of dates. Today, feeling a bit blue, I decided I would upgrade to a balcony so I called MSC. Too late, I was told, the ship is already 100% sold out. Not even a wait list.

Despite the number of people who seem to have complaints they are managing to fill the ship.

Lucky for me that even though we have an inside, we are aft on deck 12 with the cabin door not 4 inches from the door to go outside to the quiet aft deck. So although it is an inside you can't be closer to getting outside.

Well despite the negative reviews, I am looking forward to not cleaning, cooking for 1 whole week. I am looking forward to sunshine and getting away from snow. If the food is not to our liking, then I'll finally lose weight on this cruise for a change.:D If the ship is 100% sold out, I guess that means it can't be too bad. I am beginning to realize, no matter what cruise line - their are people who complain no matter what. \so this will be our first MSC cruise and for the bargin it was, it probably won't be our last.

Looks like we are in the same room or close as we are in 12210 for sundays cruise.....if so, i promise to leave it in good shape for u.

Sorry to burst your bubble but most cruise ships sail full, they lower the prices enough to fill the cabins.

Or it could be as PT Barnum said: There is a sucker born every minute

Walmart is always full too.

The line for the drive thru at McDonald's is backed up into the street at lunchtime.

Doesn't mean everybody likes it, or that it's quality is high, just that it's cheap.

Only you can decide if it meets your standards/approval.

Hope you have a good time, kids sail free!

Sorry to burst your bubble but most cruise ships sail full, they lower the prices enough to fill the cabins.

The line for the drive thru at McDonald's is backed up into the street at lunchtime.

Doesn't mean everybody likes it, or that it's quality is high, just that it's cheap.

Just curious.....what cruise line do u like?......obvious it is not MSC

Hey don't knock Walmart, because of Walmart Chris & I can cruise - he is the optician there :) And it looks like we are going to be in good company

a few years ago on the the QE2 world cruise a man I met had booked an inside cabin just a couple of doors away from the door to the aft pool.....it was great and affordable!!!!

We just booked the Poesa last week simply because it was the only ship we could get a balcony on(Feb 20 sailing)..all else being sold out & now I believe the entire cruise is booked.....seems EVERYONE is travelling these days!!!

Bon Voyage & enjoy that "private deck" of yours!!!

As a fellow Canadian cruiser and teacher...how is it that you have the week of the 27th off...I would love to do MSC for March break, but they are already headed back to Europe by then...

I live and work in Quebec, our March break has always been the first week of March which often starts at the end of February. Go figure! We all still call it March Break.

Archived