Designation under your Avatar/name

SailBabySail

Just wondering if someone could explain the difference between a "cool cruiser" and "blue ribbon cruiser" that appears under your name. I just noticed it, believe it or not, and am curious. If there is another designation that I haven't noticed yet please enlighten me....Thanks :confused:

Just wondering if someone could explain the difference between a "cool cruiser" and "blue ribbon cruiser" that appears under your name. I just noticed it, believe it or not, and am curious. If there is another designation that I haven't noticed yet please enlighten me....Thanks :confused:

I'm pretty sure it's based on how many posts you have made.

Actually, I think blue ribbon is for 3000 posts.

There are also some unique names like Host Kinky and Lucy, as well as charter member, which were for some who had high post counts when the counter was reset.

So why do I have Charter and you do not?

you been here just as long as I have

I only had a little more than 100 posts in 2004. I was more of a reader back then. :D

And although I've been a member since the AOL days, it had nothing to do with join date.

I only had a little more than 100 posts in 2004. I was more of a reader back then. :D

And although I've been a member since the AOL days, it had nothing to do with join date.

So actually there is also a Charter Member designation...Wow, very impressive with over 20K posts! If I live to be 100 I don't think I will ever make that :D

Archived