lobster every night?

If I don't like what is on the menu, can you ask for Lobster more than just the one night?

You can certainly ask, but you won't get any. :rolleyes:

You could get lobster on the menu every day in the supper club. Of course it is only 25pp but oh so worth it. hmmmm I wonder if I could talk Joe into doing the supper club every night next time...lol

You could get lobster on the menu every day in the supper club. Of course it is only 25pp but oh so worth it. hmmmm I wonder if I could talk Joe into doing the supper club every night next time...lol

ROFLMAO Cheryl!!! Good point! And it sure is GOOD lobster in there!!!!!

Smuggle "Bubba" aboard. At 22 pounds, there should be enough for the entire week. :rolleyes:

I am sad to report this, but BUBBA has DIED...:(

here is a link:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/science/03/03/leviathan.lobster.ap/index.html

You can get a REALLY good idea as to the size of this monster (pictured next to a 1.5 lb lobster!!!)

Tom

Sadly, Bubba drowned in a pool of butter.:p

Yep....:eek: :D...and I'm sure PETA is going to have a field-day with that:rolleyes:

The last time I cruised on Carnival they didn't even have lobster. I was very disappointed. I have heard that is not the case anymore.

Janice, lobster is guaranteed on every Carnival cruise. It's served in the dining room on formal night, the second night of your cruise, even on a 2-night CTN.:)

Some friends came back from a cruise and told me they didn't have lobster. Then she admitted they DID have dinner at the Lido Buffet one night.....so they missed it by not having dinner in the dining room.:o It's not served on the buffet.

Sailed the Victory last May. Asked waiter if we could have lobster another night besides 1st formal night. He brought Maitre'd over and he said no problem. We had lobster on the last night and were the envy of everyone next to our table. Ask and you will recieve.

Thanks for everyone's answer. My husband and I will be going on our second cruise, when watching the Travel Channel one week about cruises they did mention that you could have lobster every night if you wanted but I've heard other people say that wasn't true.

Archived