confuses about obc after final

sailnsee

We booked an E2 guar. for $899-our TA had an early payment deadline of Jan. 20(prob. because of a group booking) RCI's deadline for final payment is Feb 16-the price is now $849....can we receive OBC?(hey, every llittle $100 helps(o;

We booked an E2 guar. for $899-our TA had an early payment deadline of Jan. 20(prob. because of a group booking) RCI's deadline for final payment is Feb 16-the price is now $849....can we receive OBC?(hey, every llittle $100 helps(o;

Probably but only your TA and RCCL know so I would suggest you check with the TA.

NO

This happened to my mother in december, and the policy with RCCL is any bookings after July 2010 will not longer receive anything (OBC, etc) for drops in price. they ended up just switching to a junior suite for the same price they paid for the balcony room after the price drop

NO

This happened to my mother in december, and the policy with RCCL is any bookings after July 2010 will not longer receive anything (OBC, etc) for drops in price. they ended up just switching to a junior suite for the same price they paid for the balcony room after the price drop

This is not entirely true. The new pricing policy went into effect May 17,2010 for all new booking made on and after that date where you now only receive price reductions up until final payment.

If after final payment date a higher cabin category is priced lower than what you paid, you can request an upgrade.

The OP paid her balance off before the RCI required final payment date, so if her TA agrees, she is entitled to a refund.

NO

They can if the final payment date has not come yet. Which hasn't in this case

Archived