NCL Baths Excursion

Lollygil

Anyone who has been on this excursion, please shed some light for me. Its a tight schedule on Tortola, just wondering if the tour allows for us to wander up to the Top of the Baths for lunch and a cocktail, and will we have any time when we get back to Tortola for any shopping?

Anyone who has been on this excursion, please shed some light for me. Its a tight schedule on Tortola, just wondering if the tour allows for us to wander up to the Top of the Baths for lunch and a cocktail, and will we have any time when we get back to Tortola for any shopping?

I do not recommend the "NCL" Baths excursion,(go direct with another charter) we had issues with the charter they used Feb 2010(not sure who they used) and NCL did not satisfactorily deal with the problem.

Other than that there is plenty of time for both a trip to Top of the Baths and shopping when you return.

We did the NCL Baths tour & to me it seemed rushed. We snorkeled to the beach,walked through the boulders,then snorkeled back to the boat. I would check with the captain of the boat before venturing to the top for lunch & drinks. You will have plenty of time when you get back to check out the flea market & shops in town.

you may want to look at Speedy's and consider doing the excursion on your own. I don't know your particular port time and day but do a google search for Speedy's BVI and you will find it. We did not book in advance and just paid for the excursion to the Baths right at the ferry terminal.

Can someone clarify If you go with Speedys, what do you do with your towels etc as everyone talks about snorkerling to get to the beach. Or do they drop you off somewhere diffferent than the charter trips.

Can someone explain how the trip works? Thanks.

Can someone clarify If you go with Speedys, what do you do with your towels etc as everyone talks about snorkerling to get to the beach. Or do they drop you off somewhere diffferent than the charter trips.

Can someone explain how the trip works? Thanks.

Speedy's is the regular ferry, which takes you to Spanish Town. From there you take a taxi to the Top Of The Baths restaurant, and then walk down a path to the beach. You do not swim in to the beach. If you walk through the boulders, you will come to Devil's Bay Beach on the other side, so you may want to bring your towels with you (that is where most people go swimming/snorkeling. You will have to return to Top Of The Baths to catch a taxi back to Spanish Town and then take the ferry back to Tortola, so you do need to schedule your time carefully.

Archived