Recommendations for honeymooners-Navigator

terri1020

My dd and fsil will be going on their honeymoon on the Navigator from Italy on June 12. They got engaged on this very ship so they are familiar with it. Can anyone who has traveled on this ship recommend something special I can surprise them with?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

terri1020: Since this is their honeymoon, are they in a suite? Are they booked through RCI or a TA? Can you get/buy an upgrade w/out them knowing about it? The concierge on Navigator is Carlos (he should be back onboard by their cruise). I am certain he will take very good care of them, especially if he knows this is their honeymoon (we honestly did this for our DD on a different ship for her honeymoon cruise)!!!

We were on the Navigator TA in Oct. Since they are already familiar w/ the ship, they will know the ins and outs. However, having a suite for 12 nights w/ the added benefits and access to the Concierge should help make this an unforgettable experience and the perfect start to their lives together. ;)

Bruce

The suite idea is fantastic, of course. Also, how about prepurchasing spa treatments, maybe a couples massage? You can also order various treats for their room to surprise them; flowers, choc. covered strawberries, robes,etc. And of course, some dinners at the specialty restaurant would be wonderful, too. Coffe, pop cards? Picture package? we're just off the Navigator and for $250 you could have every picture they took of you on the cruise and a picture CD.

I don't know if RCI has an all-inclusive drink package, but that's a thought too. Also, a balcony breakfast or dinner, if it's offered would be romantic. Even some OBC to be spent however they wish would be great--or some really great excursions that they might not otherwise afford, like dolphin swims.

There's a lot of ways to spend money on a cruise!

My dd and fsil will be going on their honeymoon on the Navigator from Italy on June 12. They got engaged on this very ship so they are familiar with it. Can anyone who has traveled on this ship recommend something special I can surprise them with?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Book the cabin next door to them, keep out of sight for the next couple of days and when you start hearing 'noises' from their cabin go and complain to the service desk.....That would be one 'different surprise' lol:D

Imagine their faces when they see you onboard lol

Archived