cost of cab from Long Beach airport to San Pedro

cruisdog

Some one on another thread mentioned that it is only $20 each way from Long Beach airport to San Pedro harbor, is the correct? Won't this be cheaper than with Super Shuttle? Please advise. Thanks, Robert

Not sure how much a cab would cost. It's a pretty good distance to San Pedro, so I would think it would be quite a bit more than $20.

A year ago, we used a shuttle. It cost @ $25 per person. Really easy, walk across the street from the airport terminal, see the guy in the booth. There will be many shuttles waiting. Or, you can reserve ahead of time for peace of mind (thats what we did).

Some one on another thread mentioned that it is only $20 each way from Long Beach airport to San Pedro harbor, is the correct? Won't this be cheaper than with Super Shuttle? Please advise. Thanks, Robert

We were there in April 2010, The taxis have flat fees from Long Beach airport to San Pedro cruise dock / hotels was around $40 - $45 for the two of us and to Long Beach cruise dock was around $30 - $35. It's about the same as the shuttle, across the street from the airport terminal, there will be many shuttles and taxis waiting. Make sure the shuttle is non stop to San Pedro

sometime they will make stops. When you get there just ask the taxi and shuttle the rates.

It's about $20 from downtown Long Beach to the dock in San Pedro. It is probably $15 from the Long Beach airport to downtown, based on the cab fare to my house.

I know that it is a flat rate (sorry I didn't jot it down last time I was in a cab)--and it is about break even with SuperShuttle.

The taxis have flat fees...

Yes, they are posted in the cabs on the windows but you could just ask the dispatcher. If I recall, it was a flat rate of $45.00 from San Pedro pier back to LGB - sorry, I know you are asking about going the other way but we took a cab to our hotel first, and then to the pier. With tip, I'm sure it was no more than $55.00 and we just budgeted for it. Quick and easy, cabs are lined up waiting to go. :)

Archived