Liberty : entire ship has WIFI now!

YEAH! I teach online and do not ever have time away from grading, so this is like heaven to hear. I am so tired of "hot spots". This may offset the idea of having a large screen TV over the pool area. We have spent hours finding spots that have good wifi, no noise and plug in capacity. I actually used the chapel on one cruise to grade student work :cool:

During dry dock the WIFI capabilities of the ship has been greatly extended and now you can internet from your cabin. Looks like a nice addition to me.

This is nothing new...it has been that way since the ship was built.

YEAH! I teach online and do not ever have time away from grading, so this is like heaven to hear. I am so tired of "hot spots". This may offset the idea of having a large screen TV over the pool area. We have spent hours finding spots that have good wifi, no noise and plug in capacity. I actually used the chapel on one cruise to grade student work :cool:

I teach online as well. This is great news for me as I will be on Liberty next week and will need to drop in on my class regularly.

Thanks - op - for the info.

We cruise 5 or 6 times each year so the cruise is not necessarily a “vacation”, just where we happen to be that week. It is better for us to conduct some business, and many clients do not realize we are out of town or the country. We keep the internet correspondence to a minimum, but still need to make some contract at least every other day.

M

Archived