Rome and Southampton Port Transportation

Focused1

I am booked on the last leg of the Sojourn World Cruise segment-Rome to Southampton -(April 15-27) and looking for recommendations for travel from my hotel (Cavilleri) in Rome to the cruise port; also from Southampton cruise port to Gatwick Airport at the end of the cruise. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

We are on the same cruise. If you just google taxis in Rome to Civitavecchia then it comes up with prices of transfers etc. We have done this and arranged all our transfers.

In Southampton why not hire a car for a one way trip it is far more convenient than lugging cases around.

The other way is to get a taxi to the station and then train. Again go on to the National Rail network and put in Southampton to Gatwick and it comes up with train times and prices etc.

Rex

I am booked on the last leg of the Sojourn World Cruise segment-Rome to Southampton -(April 15-27) and looking for recommendations for travel from my hotel (Cavilleri) in Rome to the cruise port; also from Southampton cruise port to Gatwick Airport at the end of the cruise. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

I shall be on the following leg, 27 April, Southampton to Civiavecchia. It is easy for me to get to Southampton and there are many transfer operators from the port to the airport in Rome. Try

http://www.takemeitaly.com/tariffe/37/Civitavecchia_To_Rome_Transfer.html

There are others if you google.

Archived