Made Final Payment - but still showing a balance online

ktmo

I have paid my final balance for our cruise in April over the phone. When I made our final payment, the amount was different from what was showing up online. Now, when I check my account it still says there is a balance due. We have two rooms - one reservation says $60 and the other says $92. I called back and asked and was told that we were paid in full. However, I am still a little worried - this is our first cruise. Has this happened to anyone else?

If you just paid it give it a day. I paid our trip in full and the next morning when I checked it showed a balance. I waited till the evening and it was a 0 balance.

If not call Customer Service......should be easy to fix

If it has been several days since you made the final, call Customer Service and have them correct it. I recently made final payment on someone and the taxes somehow mysteriously went up when the payment was called it. It took four days for them to figure out how to fix it and show a zero balance due.

Since the tips changed a few months ago sometimes when they make a change the system defaults to the new tip amount. You might look into if that might be the cause of a change but seems like to much.

Call back and ask for an invoice to be emailed to you. That should give you any answers that ya need.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Since the tips changed a few months ago sometimes when they make a change the system defaults to the new tip amount. You might look into if that might be the cause of a change but seems like to much.

Call back and ask for an invoice to be emailed to you. That should give you any answers that ya need.

BonVoyage

Dawna

I don't think the new tip increase is in effect yet..isn't it June or July?

This happened to us a couple of weeks ago prior to our 1/30 sailing on the Allure. I checked the website and we showed a balance due of $200. After a few calls to Royal Caribbean, it was found that their was a computer glitch that was randomly refunding money. The other 2 parties we were traveling with had no issues. I waited until I saw the $200 credit on my online credit card bill, then paid it off again...

Very strange indeed!

Archived