Day passes

rajacks

Has anyone booked day passes through barbadosdaypass.com? We are thinking about the Almond Casuarina Beach Hotel. Any information on that one specifically, or booking through this site in general, would be appreciated!

Thanks

Ruth

• 2 weeks later...

From what I can tell there is a significant markup by using this site vs just arranging it on your own. For example, for the Hilton they are showing $50 USD per adult, but the Hilton day rate with lunch is $35 so they are taking the $15 for 'arranging' it for you.

Hi - we were at the Almond Casuarina on Friday using a day pass arranged by the same company you are asking about - the service was quick and easy - I tried to e-mail the hotel direct on several occasions but could never get a straight answer so I used this company in the end and we paid $80 for adults and $40 for kids I think.

I wouldn't hesitate in using them again or going to the hotel - happy to answer any other questions you may have.

• 4 weeks later...

Clare -

Thank you for your response!

Is this hotel beachfront? If so, what is the beach area like? Is there shade available? Do servers come down on the beach for drink orders, etc? Can you parasail there?

What about the food? Is there a good variety, and is it good?

Is the pool area nice?

I appreciate any info you can give us!

TIA

Ruth

Hi the hotel is beachfront - Dover Beach I think with chairs and shade under parasols or trees. The big pool which is split in two and part of it is adults only is by the beach but there is a smaller pool for kids also on the complex, we spent the day there as the sea was quite rough that day.

We had a buffet lunch which was served on the beach salads, pasta, veg, burgers, hot dogs, mahi mahi + choice of 3 desserts plus there was pizza and ice cream available from 2pm elsewhere in the complex.

Happy to email some pics if they can be of any help.

Archived