Oasis 8108 - ocean view forward cabin

metairiegal

Any info/pics on Oasis of the Seas cabin 8108?

It is an all the way forward ocean view cabin on deck 8 (Central Park). We don't have problems with motion so that is not an issue. I was wondering if the view is of the helicopter pad on deck 7 or can you actually see the ocean?

Oh good, we're not the only ones! Hoping someone knows the answer!

As an FYI, one little bit of information I have heard (but not verified) is that the front oceanview cabins must have their shades closed at night due to glare since the captains are above.

Just noticed you are on the Oasis for Thanksgiving and since I'm on the Allure during Thanksgiving, neither of us will be able to help each other out! lol

As an FYI, one little bit of information I have heard (but not verified) is that the front oceanview cabins must have their shades closed at night due to glare since the captains are above.

Just noticed you are on the Oasis for Thanksgiving and since I'm on the Allure during Thanksgiving, neither of us will be able to help each other out! lol

We'll be 2 ships passing in the night! I'll wave to you! :D

I have an update. We changed cabins. :( I really wanted the front window as we had a cabin like that last Thanksgiving on the Emerald Princess and loved it. I really, totally hated to give it up but I was clicking around on the RCCL website to see what was still available and long story short, we called and changed to an inside on deck 8, category N, cabin 8141. We saved $560.00! I couldn't justify paying that much more for a window. Basically we saved $500 on getting the inside and the other $60 we saved because the cost of the insurance went down (I didn't know they base the insurance on the cost of the cabin). But, one thing I won't change is deck 8 - I can't wait to be on the Central Park deck!

We booked directly with RCCL so it was easy to call and make the change. And, you can't go by what the website says available. By calling, we found out there are a lot more cabins available than they list on the website.

Archived