tell me about Pajamas night ?

block

The NCL Kids Crew has a pajama party as part of their program...or at least they did on the Dawn when we had our kids on board last month. ;) It was the last night of the cruise (bad planning, in my opinion) from 7pm-10pm. The kids and the staff wore their pajamas and had a little party.

The NCL Kids Crew has a pajama party as part of their program...or at least they did on the Dawn when we had our kids on board last month. ;) It was the last night of the cruise (bad planning, in my opinion) from 7pm-10pm. The kids and the staff wore their pajamas and had a little party.

sounds fun, but I agree it might be better to have it the night before. That being said, I think I see the thought behind the last night, It might have to do with tipping, just like when we used to do the envalope thing the last night for dinner. The kids will all want to take part in the pj party, mom and dad will bring them, mom and dad can have a last drink at a bar, go to the show, one last spin on the slot or whatever, then at 10pm return, pick up kid and hand the envalope to the councilor. That makes good sense if you think about it.

Nita

The other nice thing about having it the last night is that you can pack all of their clothes except what they will need the next morning. I haven't experienced it with kids, but it worked great on a Delta Queen cruise for us adults! We all partied in the bar the last night in pjs and robes!

You both make good points...but having my young kids up that late (it's late for them!) when we had to travel home the next day didn't work well for us. Of course, my kids can't be airplane sleepers! :) I was going to just get them earlier but they were having fun so I let them stay.

Archived