Disney in the Med?

lolakat

We are taking our first DCL cruise in May and I was hoping to book a second while on board but I ws really looking for a cruise in the med. Is DCL going to be in the Med in 2012? If so when will they likely release the dates for those cruises?

TIA in advance for any info. I'm not very familiar with DCL yet.

We are taking our first DCL cruise in May and I was hoping to book a second while on board but I ws really looking for a cruise in the med. Is DCL going to be in the Med in 2012? If so when will they likely release the dates for those cruises?

They should have released the rest of the 2012 cruises by May so you can rebook onboard, indications are the next release, is end March or early April.

IMHO the Med is all about the "right" set of ports. I love Disney and was hoping to snag a cruise on them a few years ago. I have to admit I'm glad it didn't align date wise, as their port line up for me was less than "right" I'm glad reflecting back I hadn't traded ports for some ears.

As many on the European boards say, PORTS, PORTS, PORTS, than the ship.

Happy planning!

IMHO the Med is all about the "right" set of ports. I love Disney and was hoping to snag a cruise on them a few years ago. I have to admit I'm glad it didn't align date wise, as their port line up for me was less than "right" I'm glad reflecting back I hadn't traded ports for some ears.

As many on the European boards say, PORTS, PORTS, PORTS, than the ship.

Happy planning!

As for the "right" set of ports that would be a subjective call IMHO. If this is your first Med. cruise it is a good beginning exposure to Rome. Florence,Naples and Nice. Having been on a number of Med. cruises on DCL as well as competing lines DCL does a wonderful job with the family aspect of exploring the ports and their shore excursion choices. Plus sailing out of Barcelona is worth the trip in my opinion.:)

Archived