Music in the cabin

mgm61

does the tv broadcast music? what kind if yes. Otherwise I may buy a little radio cd player. thanks

If memory serves me correct, the TV played a sort of quiet jazz music. Relaxing enough, but you can't really turn the TV off and still listen to the music.

I'm a big fan of listening to quiet music during bed time and our DD enjoys it too. We brought our iPods, but the earbuds made for an uncomfortable sleep. My daughter's iPod can play without earbuds, but the quality could be better. So all of this said, for the next cruise we're planning on bringing a small speaker/adapter setup for the iPods. :)

yeah I was looking at iPod but just got the MP3. I bought some speakers but they aren't that great. I found a good little radio cd cassette mp3 hookup thing at walmart. Haven't gotten it yet. It has great ratings.

If memory serves me correct, the TV played a sort of quiet jazz music. Relaxing enough, but you can't really turn the TV off and still listen to the music.

I'm a big fan of listening to quiet music during bed time and our DD enjoys it too. We brought our iPods, but the earbuds made for an uncomfortable sleep. My daughter's iPod can play without earbuds, but the quality could be better. So all of this said, for the next cruise we're planning on bringing a small speaker/adapter setup for the iPods. :)

We used to bring Ipods and speakers..this time I just might pack the Ipod dock.It's smaller than a loaf of bread and we really enjoy having music in the cabin. :)

We ended up taking our ipod & bose wireless speaker. It was awesome on our balcony... Going on the Freedom this march & will do the same:)

What did the staterooms on either side of you think of your choice of music? I might or might not appreciate music coming from the balcony next to ours. Just something to think about.

What did the staterooms on either side of you think of your choice of music? I might or might not appreciate music coming from the balcony next to ours. Just something to think about.

I was thinking the same thing, that could be a blessing or a curse.:):mad:

Archived