Clocks in the cabins?

Do the cabins have clocks???? Also, I thought I read somewhere that they have IPod chargers in the cabins?? And since I'm asking questions... How are the mojitos (raspberry)???

No separate clock but their is one on the phone (automated wake up calls available)..Mojitos (regular) are great..watch your Cruise Compass for specials and "Mojito Madness"..:p

I had the Frozen Mojitos...YUMMY!! And sometimes when I didn't want alcohol in it they made virgins for me..still yummy!

As stated above they have a clock on the desk/vanity table under the tv, there is also one on the nightstand phone. Just lift up the receiver and it will lighten the LCD screen to view the time.

Jumpin in on the mojito question, are they made with a mix of a pre-packaged syrup or is the simple syrup made fresh? What about the daquiries and pina coladas? I try to avoid High Fructose Corn syrup and if the mixes contain it, I'll try and find something else to order.

Are these same chargers also on the Oasis?

Thanks.

I think this is only for Allure, never saw mention or a picture of it from all the Oasis reviews/pics I've seen. I love how Allure has the outlest in a cute round like disc (I think pop up) and "not" underneath the desk.

Someone else can confirm this :confused:

Archived