FYI.....always call Carnival for room availablity when booking.

luv2gonow

Hi,

I was just looking online at the Feb break Dream cruise 2012...I think it is 2/18.

Went to look and they only showed Forward and midship cabins available.

I wanted a aft cabin....and a specific one.

Not only was that available....but so was a ton of other afts.

I think they might list Forward and mid first...then when that fills they add aft?

Wierd I thought....they should show all open cabins on website....Dontcha think??

Anyhoo......so happy my cabin is available....now I have to wait to see if I'm approved by southwest for my new Credit card for 2 free flights to book....LOL..

Kerri

Usually to get aft cabins you need to choose "Premium Balcony' in order to see those. they don't normally show up in a regular 'balcony' price range.

Sorry I didn't mean "true afts"...I was looking at cabin 2441. Last cove balcony.

Thanks

Kerri

Hi,

I was just looking online at the Feb break Dream cruise 2012...I think it is 2/18.

I think they might list Forward and mid first...then when that fills they add aft?

Wierd I thought....they should show all open cabins on website....Dontcha think??

Anyhoo......so happy my cabin is available....now I have to wait to see if I'm approved by southwest for my new Credit card for 2 free flights to book....LOL..

Kerri

I always call my PVP when planning a cruise :p I know where I want to be and call her to book it :D Altough this next cruise I booked a cabin and a better one opened up (found that on a cruise website, called Carnival right away and got the cabin)

Hi,

Kerri

Your learning ;).

Archived