rooms and shops?

phil2

just wondering what shops and how many are on board? what they sell etc, also how can i find out what my room looks like, as were unsure on the sleeping arangements, i know there is a link on p&o site where you can view cabins however ours was not there?

You do not say which ship or what type of cabin you are talking about. Floor plans and photos of each type of cabin are in the brochure and on the P&O website. Beds can be either double or single and you should specify what you want when you book.

Brian

Welcome to Cruise Citic Phil2. The shops sell fine jewellery, costume jewellery, souvenirs and a selection of clothing and accessories for men and women. There is also a smaller shop selling essentials like batteries, toothpaste, sweets, paperbacks etc.

As for your cabin - you may usually have the beds made up as twin or king-size double (by pushing them together). How they are laid out depends on the grade you have booked though. I'm guessing yours will have a bed(s) under the wiindow. The bathroom and dressing area is just inside the door.

Phil

All layouts of the outside cabins will pretty much look like the link provided by Brian

When they are set up to sleep 3 or 4 they use pullman style bunks above the normal twin beds - normally they come down from ceiling or off wall.

Forget any shopping until you are in port as onboard shopping isnt designed for teens other than basic toiletries and sweets etc.

Not sure how many teens will be onboard on a carribean cruise in November as most kids/teens onboard during school holidays ... over 700 kids/teens on August Med Cruise

so the pull down ones, thats a bunk, hiow big are they etc? and yeah i dont think there will be many teens, im 19 at the time so around that age,

I've not slept in one but think they are normal sized single ?? My kids slept on them on another ship years ago and I think they were exactly same size as the twin berths below, others that have slept in them on Ventura should be able to let you know.

We booked 2 cabins last year on Ventura as I felt our cabin would have been too cramped with my 2 boys (15 and 17) so we had peace and quiet (and loads of space)

The lads spent most of their time in the kids club which catered well for them during the school holidays (13 to 17 year old groups), at 19 I guess you won't be able to join the teens club

god no i wont be doing that im 19 haha, when its sea days etc i want to go gym or just sunbathe and go in pool, jus worried pools will be packed, also are the outside cabins reasnoble size, we cant guage how big there going to be.

Archived