What brand of Cottage Cheese does Princess use?

mithryl

Though I don't think I tried it on Princess, there is a difference between brands. Some more sour than others. I bought a tub of bargain brand CC recently from a local safeway store and immediately threw it away, just aweful

Though I don't think I tried it on Princess, there is a difference between brands. Some more sour than others. I bought a tub of bargain brand CC recently from a local safeway store and immediately threw it away, just aweful

I've done that too, when they were sold out of what I normally buy. Some things just aren't worth buying if you don't buy the best!

Each time I've sailed with Princess I'm always amazed at the quality of the cottage cheese they serve. The flavor is better than any I've been able to find in stores.

I too like their cottage cheese. I like to have it with fresh fruit. I think the reason it tastes better is that they probably use the high fat cottage cheese while at home most of us probably buy low fat or no fat cottage cheese. That is why it tastes better, not to mention the fact you are eating it on a cruise ship!! :D

I'm pretty sure it's Upstate Farms from Buffalo, NY. I had seen this brand of yogurt on various Princess cruises and it's my favorite yogurt. I buy this brand's cream and sometimes milk at Wegman's. Wegman's is a Rochester, NY based supermarket with many stores throught the northeast and mid Atlantic. I think Princess has a contract with this dairy.

Archived