Stay and Park Information for Ft. Lauderdale

prettybrowneyes

We are sailing on the Freedom May 15th out of Ft. Lauderdale and can't wait. Any suggestions for hotels that offer free parking while cruising would be appreciated.

We stayed at the LaQuinta Inn on 26th in Hollywood I think. They will let you park for free and the hotel itself is not bad for a short stay. They will shuttle you to the port and you can either catch a cab back or they have a shuttle service in the lobby that will run about $10 pp back. it is actually the same people the hotel uses to transport you to the port. we did the shuttle back and got off the boat early but had to wait to pretty much fill up and then had to drop some at the airport then we were taken to the hotel. so on the return trip I would reccommend a taxi. cost about the same for 2 people.

We used Rodeway Inn and Suites on Highway 84. It was a wonderful experience. Izzy was great getting all of us to the port. they picked us up at the airport. Go on the Water Taxi for the afternoon or evening. then come back and eat at the sports bar at the Hotel. It has the best i mean the best food around. Great fun right at the hotel and not too too expensive. Tell Izzy karen and santa say hi. He and his staff are amazing.

We stayed at the LaQuinta Inn on 26th in Hollywood I think. They will let you park for free and the hotel itself is not bad for a short stay. They will shuttle you to the port and you can either catch a cab back or they have a shuttle service in the lobby that will run about $10 pp back. it is actually the same people the hotel uses to transport you to the port. we did the shuttle back and got off the boat early but had to wait to pretty much fill up and then had to drop some at the airport then we were taken to the hotel. so on the return trip I would reccommend a taxi. cost about the same for 2 people.

We were going to stay at this hotel next month. We did a search on trip advisor and found 3 out of 4 reviews were bad. There's even a report of bedbugs. :mad:

Archived