If money was not an issue which cruise line would you pick?

cruise maniac 15

Ditto. [...] 9 times a year.

Can't do that - 4x a year is our limit. I miss our pup!

Back to the subject at hand:

With DH, Crystal.

With the four grandchildren and their parents (and DH), Disney.

If the choice were only Carnival or Royal Caribbean, as a previous poster said, "NO QUESTION, it's Royal Caribbean". We have three Carnival cruises in front of us but then we're going on Freedom, Oasis, or Allure of the Seas. The mass market lines I like best are RCCL and Princess.

Well if Im not on my private yacht cruising around the carribean or staying in my apartment on the World ResidenSea I would opt for the world cruise on the QM2 but only if the Queens Grill Suite is available

I would like to try one of the courtyard suites on the Epic

Between Royal and Carnival The Royal suite on Royal is pretty hard to pass up if you can afford it

So a B2B in the Royal loft suite on the Allure

CARNIVAL OR RCI? What ship would you go on. I would of course go on RCI either oasis or allure and maybe freedom.

I've liked both Carnival and RCI. If money was no object I'd get a nicer cabin and fly exotic places to embark such as Hawaii or Asia.

If money was no object, Disney in the Med. with my children would be my first choice and Disney anywhere else in the world would be my second choice. After I've cruised Disney once or twice, I'd probably leave my children at home and choose my cruises based on ports -- the more unusual the better.

I would have to try Seabourn...I would like to experience their champagne in the surf tradition. This is where the waiters in dress blues literally bring you champagne on trays while walking in the ocean onto the beach to serve you. Decadent yes, but you said if I had all that money!!! Lydia of Ohio

I'd go on the Allure or Oasis in a suite to try out Royal. I always tell my once we settle down to one vacation a year (when we have kids) we are going to chose the Allure or Oasis. BUT, at the time, I'm sure it will be an interior room, not a suite.

I'd also do Disney, with or without kids. I'm sure the service is great.

BUT, I do love Carnival for the fun factor.

I would book the each and every courtyard/garden/family villa as well as the deluxe owners suite atop one of NCL's ships that is going on a very long trip somewhere eastern/southern caribbean. Then bring as much family as possible. Couldn't ask for a better time.

Not sure between CCL and RCI, but I would like to experience the big ships just to make sure I'm happy on Carnival as it is.

I would continue to pick Carnival, but probably always a suite......I've said many times that I don't spend that much time in my cabin, but I've had one Cat 12 suite and it was very comfortable when I was there........

Archived